1. Personal Data is collected from you in various ways.
By providing Personal Data, you are consenting to the Institution’s use of the Personal Data, and you consent to the retention of this Personal Data.
You are entitled to a copy of your Personal Data and to have it rectified or deleted as required by applicable data protection legislation. Should you have any concerns or requests regarding your Personal Data, you may send an e-mail to editor@GRBLink.com. Please note that it may take some time to process your request and cancel your participation, if this is requested. During any such period, your Personal Data will still be available on the Site. We will endeavour to amend or remove your information from the Site as quickly as is reasonably possible.
2. We use appropriate technical and organisational security measures in order to protect Personal Data against unauthorized access, accidental or intentional manipulation, loss and destruction.
3. The Institution may disclose Personal Data when required by law or regulation or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law, comply with legal mandates, or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of personnel of Institution, related entities, the Site’s users and the public.
4. The Site uses “cookies” (text files) which will be saved on your computer and which will allow an analysis of your use of the Site. This information will be used to compile reports about the Site activities for the Site operator and will facilitate the provision of additional services in relation to the Site and Internet utilization. If you do not wish to receive “cookies”, you may set your web browser to reject these, if your browser so permits.
5. The Site keeps track of user activity via log files stored on our web servers. The log files include information on IP addresses, browser types and versions, pages viewed, and entry and exit paths. Log files help us to offer a personalised Web experience, diagnose server problems, administer the website, and tailor information for the end-user.
8. Should you have any concerns or requests regarding your Personal Data, please send an e-mail to editor@GRBLink.com
You have the option on the Site:
– of registering for newsletters or electronic bulletins sent by email. In registering your name and e-mail address, you are providing your Personal Data to us via the Site. By clicking “subscribe” or any other such term which results in you sending us Personal Data, you are consenting to the Institution’s use of your Personal Data to enable the Institution to notify you of new initiatives, programmes, events and other news about the GRB and its related entities, from time to time. If you wish to cease receiving e-mail bulletins, then click “unsubscribe”.